You can contribute to the children with cancer and their families as well as Foundation’s activities by volunteering.
Who can volunteer in KAÇUV?
- Majors (EVERYONE who is over 18) *,
- Willing to work with children with cancer or in activities related to this,
- Being able to regularly participate in the Foundation’s activities,
- Accepting the Foundation’s activities and mission,
- Can volunteer in KAÇUV provided that they meet above stated requirements.
* Volunteers under the age of 18 can only support us in the headquarter activities.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question regarding volunteering