Hope Foundation for Children with Cancer opened its “Family Home” on March 2012 by the support of donations and Istanbul Governership.
Family Home is a center where financially disadvantaged children and their families coming from out of Istanbul can stay for free. Other than the accomodation, Family Home provides also other services such us food, hygiene, social services, clothes etc.
Family Home contains 14 rooms: 2 single rooms, 12 double rooms.
KAÇUV provide the sustainability of the Family Home by donations
Rules About Accomodation
* The accomodaiton form should be filled, signed and approved by the doctor who conduct the treatment.
* Families can apply for accomodation in three cases:
* If the child has already cancer diagnosis
* If the children has not yet cancer diagnosis but he/she is under examination
* If the children has already finished his/her treatment but her/his medical control are still continuing
* The Family Home only serves for financially disadvantaged. families.
* If the child is under treatment at hospital, her/his parents can stay at Family Home.
* Healthy sister or brothers under 18 are not welcomed at Family Home due to the needs of children with cancer.
* Only family member can accompany children with cancer at Family Home.